Reception and Integration of Trainees
The internship is conducted “on job” under the supervision and guidance of mentors and area managers. Initially, an initial internship plan is assigned, which specifies the area/project of internship and the objectives to be achieved during the six months of internship.
- Candidates who give up, after being selected and going through all the phases, are excluded from the next editions;
- In case of withdrawal, the list of alternates is activated, the candidates following the best placed list;
- In the first four weeks of internship, the trainees attend a series of intensive training sessions, taught by NOSi technicians, in the various technological solutions;
- The interns admitted are allocated to the different areas of internship and are included in the JumpStart initiative, according to the number of available positions;
- Every 2 months the trainees present their work, individually or in groups;